The CAPA Marquee Awards are open to all public, private, parochial, and charter schools producing high school musicals in central Ohio.
- High schools must be in Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, or Union counties to participate.
- Schools must perform a published musical, operetta, or revue (either currently held by a licensing house or in the public domain) presented with the approval or permission of the original creators, publishers, or their representatives.
- Schools must produce one of the full-length musicals approved by the National High School Musical Theatre awards list.
- Productions must take place between October 7, 2021, and April 9, 2022.
- There must be more than one (1) performance of each nominated production.
Cost to Participate
A $150 participation fee is required to participate.
TICKETS TO SHOWCASE
Each school is required to purchase 25 tickets to the 2022 Awards Showcase at the discounted student ticket price of $15. Payment for tickets must be received by March 11, 2022.
We do not want a school’s inability to pay to prevent participation in the program. Financial assistance is available to schools who qualify. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
2019, Fort Hayes, Chicago (School Edition)
2021, Bishop Watterson, Pippin
2019, Eastmoor Academy, Rent (School Edition)
How to Apply
Applications will open here at NOON on Tuesday, August 17, 2021. Applications will remain open until NOON Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Schools will be notified by August 31 if they are selected to participate.